A clinic in California is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: PRN Shifts.
- Schedule: Daily 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: None
- Volume: 25-35 Patients Per Day
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Procedures: Suturing, Splinting, typical Urgent Care
- Cases: 100% outpatient
- Support Staff: 2-4 MA's and X-Ray Tech - Solo Provider
- EMR/Charting: Paper
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Less than 1 hour from a coastal beach; No call required
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-3358