Obstetrics and Gynecology Opening
Upstate New York
Practice with a collegial team of physicians in one of the state's most respected private multi-specialty groups. Work with the resources and support you need to deliver the highest quality medicine available, with a family- friendly schedule and excellent benefits. Enjoy a family-friendly schedule with shared group-only call.
- 60% Gynecology, 40% Obstetrics
- Blocked OR time with robotics available
- 401(k) profit-sharing and exceptional base compensation for partnership-track associates
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, life, and malpractice coverage
- On-site imaging and lab; in-house scheduling, billing and care coordination
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live 30 minutes from ski resorts, without giving up metropolitan amenities and accessibility. Rated as one of New York 's Best Places to Live for Young Professionals, the community offers an exceptional balance between cost of living and quality of life.
- Excellent restaurants, entertainment and outdoor recreation options
- International airport with daily departures to over a dozen major hubs
- Top-rated K-12 schools and universities
- Driving distance to NYC and Boston
Job ID: JN -022020-21791