Yosemite National Park - General Urology - Robot - Student Loan Assistance
Live in the Heart of California- Close to Yosemite!
Employed Urology Position- Da Vinci Robot Available
Loan Repayment, High Earning Potential, Full Benefits
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to practice in heart of California, right outside of Yosemite National Park! The incoming Urology physician will be employed by one of California’s largest health systems and the position will offer professional autonomy, work-life balance, high earning potential, and much more!
- Employed General Urology position with brand new da Vinci Robot available and service area of 110,000 with virtually no competition
- Generous first-year salary, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and employer-funded student loan repayment
- Work out of just one office conveniently located on the hospital campus. Clinic is brand new with state-of-the-art technology and an ample amount of exam rooms and office space for the incoming physician. on the hospital’s campus with ample office space and exam rooms
- Shared call, blocked OR time, blocked Robotic Surgery time, and dynamic onsite support staff with sub-specialty support available at the facility.
- Signing Bonus, relocation assistance, and full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, disability, retirement with matching, CME allowance, and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This charming community In the beautiful Sierra Nevada Foothills offers it all- pristine mountain views, easy access to the Bay Area, Sacramento, Yosemite, and the California Coast, and a shockingly low cost of living. Residents of this area consider it an oasis that offers all of the benefits of California… without the headaches!
- Tight-knit town with strong family values and a sense of community that offers proximity to Silicon, Sacramento, Napa Valley, and Lake Tahoe.
- National Forests, Yosemite National Park, and the Sierra Nevada mountain- all in your backyard! Residents enjoy year-round outdoor activities like skiing, hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, biking, and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods, excellent public, private, and charter school options, and cost of living that is nearly 70% less than the SF Bay Area
- Incredible local culture and dining – annual festivals, local restaurants, bistros, pubs, bars, and wineries.
Job ID: JN -102019-20912