A clinic in Tennessee is seeking a Urgent Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Dates: PRN - ongoing
- Shifts 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM unless specified otherwise
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Volume: 30-50 depending on site
- Patient Ages: All Ages
- Procedures: suturing, splinting, I and D, removals
- Cases: Mostly minor and low severity encounters, which include allergies and asthma, lacerations, broken bones, sprains and strains, burns, cuts and scratches, on-the-job injuries, and insect bites and stings
- Support Staff: no
- EMR/Charting: paper charting
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible
- Certifications: ACLS; BLS; DEA
- Fast credentialing; Flexible schedule; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-1985