Maternal-Fetal Medicine Opportunity
Award-Winning Children 's Hospital
Are you a mission-driven provider that believes in quality, efficiency, compassion, and the spirit of caring? Then come join this private, not-for- profit award-winning Children’s Hospital. We have immediate openings in the Fresno area.
- Ability to concentrate on ambulatory volumes. MT’s, first trimester sonograms, second tri anatomical survey, third tri management. Management of diabetes in pregnancy, and other concerns of high-risk complexity
- Employed or Independent Contractor available
- Malpractice w/Tail, disability, medical, dental, vision
- 6 weeks paid time off + 1 week CME
- Life Insurance, Deferred comp, Flex 123, educational reimbursement and state disability
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come discover the hidden neighborhood gems, rich with eateries, arts, and culture at every turn. There is something for everyone within this metropolitan hub to eat, dine, and play!
- California’s 5th largest city with over 500,000 people living in this metro
- Your gateway to America’s majestic national parks; Yosemite, Sequoia, King’s Canyon
- Hockey, Triple-A Baseball, and indoor soccer are enjoyed by thousands of cheering fans
- International airport with direct non-stop flights to Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Mexico, Las Vegas, LA, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake, San Diego, SF, and Seattle
- Major state university, community colleges, nursing schools
- Local farmers market, wineries, access to 5-star dining and shopping
- All denominations of religious worship available
- Many custom new homes in multiple attractive neighborhoods
- Excellent public and private schools – top-rated schools in the state!
- Warm hometown feeling with amenities and attractions such as performing & visual arts, symphony, museums, and art galleries
Job ID: MFM 6114367 ( JN -122019-21307)