Outpatient - Scenic Pennsylvania - Generous Loan Repayment
Outpatient Primary Care Position - Scenic Pennsylvania
Generous Student Loan Repayment and Benefits
Brand New Clinic Open Near Pittsburgh
Take advantage of this exciting opportunity to join a highly respected not- for-profit organization that is seeking a Family Medicine Physician. The incoming physician will join a growing organization that has served the area for decades and will be based in a brand-new clinic that is growing quickly due to community demand. This position offers salary, bonus incentives, full benefits, supportive colleagues, work-life balance, and much more!
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine position with no late night and no weekend clinic responsibilities
- Starting Salary of $240,000 with production-based bonus incentives, commencement bonus, and relocation assistance provided
- Position qualifies for state and federal loan repayment programs including NHSC program
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement with employer matching, paid malpractice insurance including paid tail, paid time off, paid holidays, paid CME with allowance, and assistance with professional due/license/credentialing upkeep
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Come practice in beautiful scenic Pennsylvania. New residents can expect welcoming neighbours, a low cost of living, and endless outdoor activities. This community has the best of all worlds! Experience small-town living with the convenience of easy access to larger cities like Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Washington DC, and Baltimore.
- Affordable housing, with beautiful options to fit anyone
- Local culture with a wide variety of shopping and restaurant options - residents have immediate access to the basics and just a short drive to the city for high-end stores and fine dining
- Safe, family-oriented neighbourhoods with highly rated/ranked public schools and private schools - several institutes of high education within a short drive like Penn State University, the University of Pittsburgh, and University of Maryland
Job ID: JN -112018-18133