Albuquerque Metro - Outpatient Only - Visa Eligible - Employed Position
Albuquerque, New Mexico - 100% Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Position
H1B and J1 Eligible- Employed
Flexible Schedule, Full Benefits, 7 Weeks Paid Time Off
This mission driven, non-profit multispecialty organization is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatry physician to join their behavioral health provider team. The incoming physician will have an outpatient practice and will work with an organization that prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and professionalism for over a century.
- Exciting Child and Adolescent Position! Incoming Child and and Adolescent Psychiatry physician will have a 100% Child and Adolescent practice and will join a group with hundreds of providers in an integrative multispecialty group.
- Flexible outpatient only schedule with 4 hours of dedicated administrative time each week and shared call responsibilities.
- Extensive team that includes Adult, Child, and Geriatric Psychiatry physicians, psychologists, psych NP’s, therapists, social workers, RN’s and Behavorial Health Techs.
- Facilities are technologically advanced and EPIC EMR is fully implemented.
- Negotiable Salary (based on experience), generous signing bonus, and relocation assistance with executive level benefit package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance (coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, retirement with matching, pension, 7 Weeks paid time off annually, CME allowance, paid licensing/credentialing/etc, and paid malpractice with paid tail insurance.
- 2021 and 2022 Fellows are welcome to apple and fellowship stipend may be available. Position is H1b eligible (cap exempt group) with ability to sponsor greencard if needed. Position is 2022 J1 Eligible.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Enjoy all that this Southwest metro has to offer! The city of Albuquerque is growing at a rapid rate and has all the big city amenities without the headaches. The cost of living is dramatically low, jobs in all industries are available, and the climate is the best in the United States. Albuquerque has a robust local economy that is driven by science, technology, medicine, and the arts, and position is central to all of Albuquerque and Rio Rancho.
- The weather in Albuquerque is tough to beat! A sunny, dry climate provides beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year.
- Albuquerque has something for everyone- world-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals, and unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, and snow skiing. Residents also enjoy immediate access to Albuquerque Sunport international airport and easy access to Santa Fe, Taos, and Angel Fire.
- Beautiful neighborhoods, low cost of living (renting or buying), excellent schools that include award-winning public schools and charter schools, renowned private schools, and all denominations of religious worship can be found in community.
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
Job ID: JN -112019-21250