Advanced Gastroenterology In Montgomery, AL Proper
Advanced GI Position
Well Established & Lucrative Practice
Montgomery, Alabama Proper
Join this well-respected and well-established organization located within walking distance of Downtown Montgomery, AL. This growing Gastroenterology practice is committed to making excellence a part of every patient encounter.
- Annual salary is around $525K to $550K and very competitive production model
- Beautiful clinic with state-of-the-art equipment, fully trained support staff, and administrative support that's second to none
- Full autonomy in structuring your schedule with call being 1 in 6 weeks
- $40K to $45K signing bonus and loan reimbursement stipend
- Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, profit-sharing plan, and malpractice
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J-1 and H1-b Visa candidates are happily welcome to apply
From an array of cultural events to performing arts and galleries featuring local artisans to museums, live music, and nightlife, the greater Montgomery area serves up a feast for the imagination day in and day out.
- The City of Montgomery is the capital of Alabama and home to 210,000 residents with a metropolitan population of 350,000.
- Montgomery has a diverse economy comprising of state government, healthcare, automotive manufacturing, and education (the city is home to eight colleges and universities, tourism, Maxwell Air Force Base, the Gunter Annex, and military contractors.
- The city's magnet public schools consistently rate among the best in the nation.
- USA Today's readers voted Montgomery the country's Best Historic City and the National Civic League honored Montgomery as an All-American City.
- Birmingham, AL., Atlanta, GA., many recreational lakes, and the most beautiful Gulf beaches in the U.S. are within easy driving distance of the modern, southern city.
Job ID: JN -012022-26096