Unsaturated California Market with Both Hospital Employed or Private Practice Option
Otolaryngology Physician – Central California
Hospital Employed or Private Practice
Tailor Your Practice to Suit your Interests
There is a true community need for Otolaryngology services in a draw area of 250,000. A large health system hospital is looking to expand their program to meet the growing community demand for services.
- Minimal Competition leaving a completely open market to build your practice
- Cover only 1 clinic and hospital
- Hospital employed or private practice - you choose!
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance, full comprehensive benefits, paid time off, CME time/allowance and malpractice
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is H1B visa eligible
This dynamic university town is characterized by its young, diverse and friendly residents. With a rapid 3.4% annual population growth, this city maintains its small-town charm and hospitality while still building upon its urban amenities typically found in large cities. Known as the “Gateway to Yosemite”, this community offers quick and easy access to Sacramento, San Francisco, and San Jose.
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Vibrant revitalized downtown with boutiques, small cafes, coffee houses, cultural centers, restaurants, and urban parks
- University of California campus in town which is the nation’s first research institution built in the 21st century
- Regional airport with an international airport only 45 minutes away!
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Low cost of living and affordable housing: 4 beds, 3 baths, 2,352 sq. ft. home for $275,000
- Central location offers short drives to amusement parks, professional/amateur sporting events, festivals, museums, fine dining, art galleries, skiing, beaches, fishing, kayaking and much more!
Job ID: JN -092019-20638