Outpatient with Partnership Potential in Syracuse, New York
Family Medicine Physician
Syracuse, New York
Our client is looking to fill anticipated vacancies now and over the next few years for board-certified family medicine and internal medicine physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
Financials and Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Partnership potential
- Full Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental, Life, and more
- Paid time off 4 weeks (including CME)
- Family Practice Outpatient
- Call 1:6 Weekend/Week Day (Phone only)
- Days per week 4.5 days 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- 25 patients per day
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Syracuse is a city of hills, valleys, lakes, and streams. The city sits on the shore of Lake Onondaga, is within 20 miles of the beautiful Finger Lakes region, and 30 miles from Lake Ontario.
- Syracuse offers big-city amenities with a small-town feel: a symphony orchestra, an opera company, professional sports teams, museums, and art galleries
- Halfway between New York City and Toronto, Syracuse is in the northeast corner of the Finger Lakes region
- This college town, home to Syracuse University, is the fifth most populous city in the state and the economic and educational hub of central New York
- With an economy built around higher education, health care, and research, and boasting great schools and a low cost-of-living, Syracuse was rated by Forbes magazine as one of the top 10 places in the country to raise a family.
Job ID: JN -032017-6939