300 days of sunshine to enjoy after working in a great organization
Internal Medicine Physician, New Mexico
Outpatient and NO Call, Visas Accepted
Full Benefits, Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Join a premier organization dedicated to delivering medical care to the community for decades. This well-established hospital is seeking an outpatient Internal Medicine Physician with offices on the campus of this hospital. Come be a part of their mission of providing compassion and access to healthcare while enjoying great work/life balance in a smaller community.
- Employed practice with a salary above MGMA median with incentive bonuses
- 4 ½ -day work available
- Renovated state-of-the-art facilities with on-site sub-specialty support on the hospital campus
- Outpatient practice (office on the hospital campus) and inpatient consultations. One other Primary Care physician in the community with APP support
- Excellent benefits package including Med/Dental/Vision; CME time/paid; PTO of 29 days; malpractice; sign-on bonus; relocation assistance and more!
- This position does support H1B and J1 Visas
Come live and work in a premier Southwest destination, with a variety of cultural activities in town, year-round festivals, and an abundance of outdoor recreation nearby. Amid the high plains of New Mexico, it is your chance to enjoy all four seasons. Imagine yourself in this genuine, hospitable, family- friendly community featuring diverse and historic homes.
- Thriving downtown with a variety of activities including restaurants, coffee shops, and community theater
- Nearby resort communities and national parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreation - fishing, boating, kayaking, skiing/snowboarding, sandboarding, camping, hiking, biking & more
- Low cost of living – 15% lower than the US national average and 13% lower than the NM average
- Reputable public schools offer an assortment of programs and resources for your child
- Regional airport with jet service to Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix with a short 3.5 hours drive to El Paso and their international airport! You can also drive to ABQ International Airport (less than 4hrs away) for limitless flights as well
Job ID: JN -092021-25453