A clinic in Kansas is seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide quality patient care for a Locum Tenens assignment.
- Schedule: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Setting: Outpatient
- Call: No Call
- Volume: 15 patients per day
- Patient Ages: 2 years+
- Procedures: Suturing
- Cases: Traditional outpatient primary care, treating acute illness and chronic disease. Provide primary care to employees and their dependents. Clinics are located either on-site or nearby the companies or clients they provide care for.
- Support Staff: 2 MA's
- EMR/Charting: eClinicalWorks
- Boards: Board Certified; Board Eligible within 5 years
- Certifications: BLS; DEA
- Low patient volume; No call required; Routine procedures
We take care of your malpractice insurance and pay on a WEEKLY basis.
Job ID: JN -032017-3583