Psychiatry in New Orleans
New Orleans - Psychiatry
Join a Rapidly Expanding Program
One of the South's Premier Health Systems is recruiting for its Psychiatry service line, due to the growing need in the area. This position is with one of the South's most prestigious health systems.
- Great compensation!
- This model allows physicians to focus on patient care with minimal “non-patient care” work for you!
- Physicians in this group show up, practice medicine, and leave all the non-medical tasks to the amazing staff around them.
- A full complement of benefits: malpractice, medical, are just a part of what attracts providers to join
- You will be joining a department that prides itself on teamwork and collegiality.
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- The position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Describing the culture of this diverse city isn’t easy. We have a population of 400K within our city limits and over 700,000 in the metro area. We are a mix of people who value family, a love of amazing food, and incredible music. We are a big city, make no mistake about that, but we find life seems to slow down a little so we can savor life instead of race through it.
- Clinics are located in one and around the beautiful garden district
- World-famous restaurants and entertainment are found around every corner of this historic city
- State-of-the-art medicine, winning professional sports teams, major/Division 1 university programs that offer world-class education
- Easy access to an international airport
Job ID: JN-052021-24598