600,000 Starting Base, Direct Loan Repayment and Housing Stipend
Medical Oncology - Montana
$600,000 Starting Base Salary
Direct Loan Repayment Assistance
Step into a well-established clinic owned by a supportive, financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for over 100 years. You will be joining a team of oncology physicians who pride themselves on providing exceptional, patient-centered care. This non-profit hospital is looking to expand services in the area and add an additional provider to its established team.
- Flexible schedule with 4 days work week Available
- No call required
- Current medical oncology physician averages 10-15 patients per day and minimal hospital consults
- Employed position offering $600,000 starting base salary
- Guaranteed student loan repayment + stipend through training + housing stipend
- Signing bonus, relocation expenses, pension plan, full benefits, vacation/CME time + CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage
- EPIC used in both clinic and hospital
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible with a valid medical license.
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This lush valley community is located just along the Yellowstone River and has a beautiful backdrop of rolling hills and bluffs. This is a growing and thriving area with the warm ‘hometown feeling’ you have always desired.
- Enjoy the distinct four seasons and NO state sales tax
- Low cost of living (6.5% lower than the US national average)
- A progressive economic environment with a low unemployment rate
- An abundance of outdoor activities - golfing, fishing, biking, boating and hunting
- Affordable housing - average cost of a home is $161,000
- Safe area with a genuine sense of community - great place to raise a family
- Public and private schools – 10:1 student to teacher ratio
- Regional airport less than an hour away
Job ID: JN -122021-25961