Cardiology, Non-invasive, Outpatient All While Enjoying Rural Life and Four Seasons
Cardiologist Physician, Visas Accepted in New Mexico
Full Benefits, No Competition in the Area
Signing Bonus, and Relocation Assistance
Join a premier organization dedicated to delivering medical care to the community for decades. This well-established hospital is seeking a non- Interventional Cardiologist. Clinic is across the street from the hospital with some inpatient. Come be a part of their mission of providing compassion and access to healthcare while enjoying great work/life balance in a smaller community.
- Employed practice with a salary above MGMA median
- A full patient panel will be migrated to you with an outpatient practice (office on the hospital campus) and inpatient consultations
- Fully implemented EMR throughout
- State-of-the-art equipment, EKG, Holter Monitoring, Echocardiogram with Doppler/color flow, Stress Echocardiogram, and Stress EKG testing
- Excellent benefits package including Med/Dental/Vision; CME time/paid; PTO of 29 days; malpractice; sign-on bonus; relocation assistance and more!
- This position does support H1B and J1 Visas
Come live and work in a premier Southwest destination, with a variety of cultural activities in town, year-round festivals, and an abundance of outdoor recreation nearby. Amid the high plains of New Mexico, it is your chance to enjoy all four seasons. Imagine yourself in this genuine, hospitable, family- friendly community featuring diverse and historic homes.
- Thriving downtown with a variety of activities including restaurants, coffee shops, and community theater
- Nearby resort communities and national parks provide an abundance of outdoor recreation - fishing, boating, kayaking, skiing/snowboarding, sandboarding, camping, hiking, biking & more
- Low cost of living – 15% lower than the US national average and 13% lower than the NM average
- Reputable public schools offer an assortment of programs and resources for your child
- Regional airport with jet service to Dallas/Fort Worth and Phoenix with a short 3.5 hour drive to El Paso and their international airport! You can also drive to ABQ International Airport (less than 4hrs away) for limitless flights as well
Job ID: JN -092021-25446