Salem, Oregon, Student Loan Repayment, 4-Day Work Week
Beautiful Salem, Oregon
Family Practice Physician- Flexible 4 or 5 Day Week
Up to $175,000 in Student Loan Payback
Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting multiple Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care Position- no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call. Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but are not required.
- Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality and efficiency bonuses
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice, retirement, and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave, and said sabbatical time
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance, up to $175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Salem is Oregon’s capital city and is truly a gem! This beautiful suburban Oregon community really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon, and more!
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing, and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase. Oregon residents also benefit from no sales tax
- Family-friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated
- Close proximity to Oregon State University, University of Oregon, and University of Portland
Job ID: JN -122019-21385