Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician
Pacific Northwest Washington- Close To Vancouver, Washington and Portland, Oregon
Student Loan Assistance - Up To $175,000 Provided
Join a nationally recognized multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities, and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting additional Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Outpatient Primary Care - no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call. Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but are not required.
- Signing Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine physicians based on experience with additional quality bonuses, efficiency bonuses, retention bonuses.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice insurance, retirement and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, paid time off, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Generous signing bonus, relocation assistance and up to $175,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The Southwest Washington region really has it all - the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture, and the arts, universities, immediate access to Portland, Oregon and no state income tax!
- Southwest Washington offers many beautiful communities to select from including Longview, Kalama, Ridgefield, Centralia, and Vancouver with immediate access to Portland, Oregon
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing, and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing, and boating.
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase. A family-friendly area with excellent public and private school options
Job ID: FP 11034384 ( JN -122019-21387)