This Quality Fm Practice, with Midwestern Charm, Is Just Outside the Twin Cities of Minneapolis
Family Medicine Physician Southwest Suburbs of Minneapolis, Minnesota
Guarantee of 260,000k Initially, RVU follows with a Full Benefits Package
Quality of Practice with Quality of Life Equals What You're Looking For
Recognized for clinical excellence, this independent nonprofit regional healthcare system serving the west metro region of the Twin Cities has a well- earned reputation for delivering a highly personalized experience to each individual patient in a culture rooted in kindness, compassion, and intuition. That's why physicians from larger healthcare systems are coming to us! Is your interest piqued? Read on!
- Traditional outpatient practice working among seven providers with hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 to 5:00 pm
- Daily census of approximately 16-18 patients
- Full Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Legal, and Identity Theft Insurance. Additional Benefits include Short- and Long-Term Disability, 401K Plan, 457(b) Plan, Sign-on, and relocation
- Great supportive staff and collegial team
- This position does not support H1B or J1 Visas
See why this Twin Cities suburb, known for its beaches, trails, lakes, greenery, and laid-back atmosphere, is often named among the best 10 places to Live in the US ( Money Magazine). Enjoy the Downtown shops, restaurants, and Dinner Theatres (one of which has 541 seats). Or how about one of the 40 parks, 90 miles of trails, and the many lakes and be sure to visit Paisley Park, the former estate of Prince. There’s no end to all that’s here and all that there is to offer when you move here!
- Enjoy suburban living but have easy access to professional sporting events such as the NHL, NBA, NFL, and MLB
- It’s 5.3% more affordable than living elsewhere in Minnesota
- Above average high-ranking schools with public and private to choose from
- There are 136 nonstop domestic locations and 27 nonstop international destinations you can fly to out of the MSP Airport
Job ID: JN -042021-24454